- PF Registration
- PF Compliance, Monthly Return and Challan
- Generating New UAN, Liking old UAN with new PF account
- Updating KYC detail, Form Filling : Form 2 and Form 11
- Updating Missing details, Processing online PF Transfer Claims
- PF Withdrawal Claims:PF Advance, Pension claims
- Updating PF Records at PF office
- PF Helpdesk, Uploading Digital Signature
- Dealing with PF Office Etc.
Applicability: The Provident Fund Act 1952 is applicable to every establishment in which 20 or more persons are employed.
The employer and employee contribute 12% each of the employee's salary (basic + DA) to the EPF. Employer also contribute 0.5% as a Admin Charges and 0.5% towards EDLI (Employees Deposit Linked Insurance)